Friendship is wealth. A good friend plays a helpful role in your life journey in many ways. From breakups to bad news and life’s worst moments, your best friend is there for you. Because this is the love of friendship. Science says, no one can match your best friend.
On the occasion of Friends Day, this special report highlights some scientific things that happen in your life through a good friend.
Stress Relief: If you are feeling down, spend time with your friend. A 2011 study found that a good friend can reduce your stress levels, making you feel more relaxed. Apart from a good friend, you will find no other person on whose shoulder you can share happiness and sorrow.
- A sense of togetherness: According to relationship experts, how you relate to your friends is very important to your well-being. With a large circle of friends, your health is good, you start getting motivation at work and above all, your mind is good. When you meet many people you will know that everyone has both hardships and difficult times in life. This very simple concept will help you stay well.
- Friends for Physical Illness: Studies have shown that a little bit of social support can improve many chronic illnesses faster. Moreover, you can be freed from the risk of health loss and mental fatigue. Your friend’s presence keeps you safe from even minor ailments. Studies have even shown that a good friendship can keep you free from colds.
- Longevity: A 2009 study found that strong social support can significantly increase a person’s lifespan. According to researchers, friends have quite a healthy influence on your daily behavior.
- Increasing self-confidence: No one knows you better than your best friend; He is even more aware of your faults. That’s why your friends help bring out your true self. A good friendship creates an atmosphere of love and harmony, which is extremely positive for you and the people close to you.
- Telling the truth to friends: Research has shown that confiding in close friends can help keep you healthy. But in some cases it can be very difficult to tell the truth. According to experts, honesty or telling the truth is not an easy task, but it is very important to maintain the depth of the relationship.
Being open with them makes friendships last longer than keeping things a secret.
Difficult tasks made easy: If you find a task difficult or if you get stuck in a task, take the help of your close friend. A 2008 study found that any task becomes easier when your friend is by your side. Although this is a theoretical matter, it has considerable ramifications in real life. The effect of friendship is very important in taking any adversity lightly.
Pointing out your mistakes: Good friends help you walk on the right path by pointing out your mistakes and protect you from any major danger. Dr. relationship researcher. Rowney said in this regard, “Apart from saying your good things, they also point out your faults.” That is, your friends are positive for you from both sides.
Improving your position at office: Your office mate does a lot for you. Show him the courtesy he deserves. Studies have shown that having a close friend at work increases both interest and love for your work. There is no better benefit than making friends with colleagues.
Makes you a happier person: Studies have shown that laughing, chatting and feeling happy with friends is good for both your mind and body. That doesn’t mean you’ll only get along with old friends. Making new friends and mingling with them causes your body to release the hormone oxytocin, which improves your mood considerably. But if you are upset, your closest friend will come in handy. Because you can easily share your happiness and sorrow with him. Close friends help you stay well in every phase of life. No problem if you can’t make enough for friends. Thank them for what they have done. Because you won’t find people like them easily.