Bangladesh’s record of achievements in T20 World Cup is empty.
The highest achievement of the red-green representatives who participated
in all the events in this edition was getting a place in the Super Eight.
Although the Tigers are behind as a team, Shakib Al Hasan is brilliant in the T20 World Cup as an individual.
He is the best wicket taker.
Australia World Cup countdown has started. Meanwhile, the teams have started preparing.
The names of the participating 16 teams have already been confirmed.
- The eighth T20 World Cup will be held on October 16.
- The curtain will come down on November 13 with the title deciding match between the two best teams.
- Before this, Bangladesh has participated in all the matches of the seven seasons.
- But could not show success in any event.
- The Tigers’ highest success in the T20 World Cup was getting a place in the Super Eight in the 2007 World Cup.
- However, Tigers all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan has shined in individual performance even though the Tigers have been weak in team performance.
He is first in the list of highest wicket takers in the history of T20 World Cup so far
- He has 41 wickets in 31 matches.
- The best bowling figure was 4 wickets for 9 runs in 4 overs against Papua New Guinea in the last World Cup.
- He took four wickets three times in total in the tournament.
- It is doubtful whether anyone can break his bowling record of highest wickets in the next three seasons.
- After him, former Pakistan spinner Shahid Afridi is second in the list with 39 wickets in 34 matches.
- Former Lankan pacer Malinga, who is third, has 38 wickets in 31 matches.
- Those who are between 4 and 9 in the list have also left T20.